Gati-KWE

Track Gati-KWE shipments

The joint venture between Gati and Japan's Kintetsu World Express (KWE) where KWE owns 30% interest and Gati controls the remaining 70% is known as Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (Gati-KWE). They operate under the motto "Ingenuity in Motion" which means that they may accomplish excellence in many dimensions, such as customized point-to-point distribution, complicated integrated logistics, end-to-end supply chain management, or any other kind of shipping solutions tailored to each client. Distribution, e-commerce, air freight, and supply chain management are just some of the many services they provide. being a force to be reckoned with in the logistics sector, they strike the perfect mix between global knowledge and local experience and coverage, including the entirety of India Allcargo offers clients the option to explore several types of complementary logistics solutions that include NVOCC, CFS, Project Logistics, Contract Logistics, and Logistics Parks. They believe in going the extra mile to deliver smiles and ensure safe, timely cargo movements, every single time because of dedication to excellence, adherence to the highest Environmental, Safety, and Corporate Governance (ESG) standards, emphasis on customer focus, and adoption of new-age digital tools and technology.

Start Your Free 14 Day Trial Today

No Credit Card Required, No Strings Attached!